Our focus is reducing odour-generating and corrosive gases from sewer systems. This reduces corrosive damage to wastewater assets, eliminates community odour complaints and keeps asset maintenance costs to a minimum.
We engineer, manufacture, supply, install and repair:
- Demolition and/or relocation of vent shafts
- Replace existing vent shafts, particularly reinforced concrete vent shafts
- Design and fabricate new vent shafts, complete and ready for installation
- Condition assessment of existing assets, with follow up on-site works
- Engineering advice, reporting and odour logging of vents and sewer assets
- Water Agencies and Regional Councils throughout NSW, QLD and VIC.
- Construction industry companies including Architecture, Structural and Civil Engineering, Earthmoving and Plumbing. Also private residential property owners and developers View More
Mini Crane Hire
SVSR Mini Cranes provide lifting solutions for challenging environments such as tight and restricted access, enclosed spaces and surfaces with difficult ground conditions and weight limitations. Ask about the Maeda MC 405 Super Mini Crawler, with an amazing 21m reach!
SVSR Mini Cranes deliver projects on time and within budget. Contact our prompt, friendly and efficient staff today to arrange a free, no obligation quote on your next residential, commercial or industrial building project.
SVSR strive for best practice, with advanced knowledge, advanced processes and a smart business model. The way we conduct every aspect of our business is just as important as the quality of the services we provide.
Across the company, in both our Sewer Venting and Crane Hire Services, we focus on customer need. We aim for best practice in our capability and the solutions we deliver.
We value integrity, professionalism, ingenuity and a personal approach in our workplace, with our customers and in our community.
Our personnel are experienced, licensed and ready to help meet your requirements:
- WorkCover Approved Site Safety Supervisors.
- Bonded Asbestos Removal and Demolition Licences, issued by WorkCover NSW
- Crane Operator Licenses (C6) and Dogging Licences (DG)
- Truck Licenses (MR and HR)
- Work Safely at Heights (EWP)
- Work with Confined Spaces (CSE)
- Excavation and Work near Underground Services
- Concreting and Erection of Formwork and Scaffold