Our focus is reducing odour-generating and corrosive gases from sewer systems. This reduces corrosive damage to wastewater assets, eliminates community odour complaints and keeps asset maintenance costs to a minimum.
We engineer, manufacture, supply, install and repair:
- Demolition and/or relocation of vent shafts
- Replace existing vent shafts, particularly reinforced concrete vent shafts
- Design and fabricate new vent shafts, complete and ready for installation
- Condition assessment of existing assets, with follow up on-site works
- Engineering advice, reporting and odour logging of vents and sewer assets
- Water Agencies and Regional Councils throughout NSW, QLD and VIC.
- Construction industry companies including Architecture, Structural and Civil Engineering, Earthmoving and Plumbing. Also private residential property owners and developers.
SVSR Mini Cranes provide lifting solutions for challenging environments such as tight and restricted access, enclosed spaces and surfaces with difficult ground conditions and weight limitations. Ask about the Maeda MC 405 Super Mini Crawler, with an amazing 21m reach!
SVSR Mini Cranes deliver projects on time and within budget. Contact our prompt, friendly and efficient staff today to arrange a free, no obligation quote on your next residential, commercial or industrial building project.
29 Shepherd St, Liverpool NSW 2170
+612 8798 8788
ABN 15 147 872 213