Our focus is reducing odour-generating and corrosive gases, particularly Hydrogen Sulphide, from sewer systems. Reducing corrosive damage to wastewater assets, eliminating community odour complaints and keeping asset maintenance costs to a minimum.
Vent shafts are sometimes known as “Air Release Facilities (ARF)” or “Vent Stacks”.
- Replacement of existing vent shafts, particularly reinforced concrete vent shafts
- Design and fabricate new vent shafts, complete and ready for installation by Others
- Condition assessment of existing assets with follow up On-site Works and Repairs
- Demolition and/or Relocation of existing vent shafts
- Engineering advice, Reporting and odour logging of vents and sewer assets
We engineer, manufacture, supply, install and repair vent shafts for:
- Water Agencies and Regional Councils throughout New South Wales and Victoria.
- Construction Industry Companies including Architecture, Structural and Civil Engineering, Earthmoving and Plumbing.
- Private Residential Property owners and Developers
Mini Crane Hire
SVSR Mini Cranes provide lifting solutions for challenging environments such as tight and restricted access, enclosed spaces and surfaces with difficult ground conditions and weight limitations. Ask about the Maeda MC 405 Super Mini Crawler, with an amazing 21m reach!
SVSR Mini Cranes deliver projects on time and within budget. Contact our prompt, friendly and efficient staff today to arrange a free, no obligation quote on your next residential, commercial or industrial building project.
Our staff have over 25 years experience within the industry and pride themselves on a “can-do” attitude. Our quality performance is built on years of experience on the workshop floor and on site.
We value integrity, professionalism, ingenuity, and a personal approach being courteous.
Our personnel are experienced, licensed and ready to help meet your requirements:
- WorkCover Approved Site Safety Supervisors.
- Bonded Asbestos Removal and Demolition Licences, issued by WorkCover NSW
- Crane Operator Licenses (C6) and Dogging Licences (DG)
- Truck Licenses (MR and HR)
- Work Safely at Heights (EWP)
- Work with Confined Spaces (CSE)
- Excavation and Work near Underground Services
- Concreting and Erection of Formwork and Scaffold